Monday, September 8, 2008

El Primer Dia...

Hola a todos! Estoy en Espana en un hotel con la otra gente en el programa. Estoy nerviosa de lo que va a pasar.

The flight over here was a challenge that's for sure. I had started in O'Hare and flew off to Paris where I had a layover for four hours. I got lost and my luggage was almost screwed up so it was challenging to settle that in a language I don't know how to speak. Then I had to fly to Bilbao and from Bilbao to Sevilla. It was draining and I still don't know how to feel now that I'm here. It's just an adjustment but I think I'll enjoy it.

We had a brief orientation with the director and then we had a really delicious dinner. So satisfying after staying up for long hours and being drained. We had a tiny little break and I made some phone calls. Then we were taken on this horseback buggy ride throughout the town. I captured some beautiful photos, my favorites being of La Giralda. It was relaxing and enjoyable. I'll post up some pictures when I'm not so tired and when I have a little time. I just wanted to write an update for any potential readers.

I miss you guys a lot.

-abc

No comments: